De-stress with Aromatherapy Massage in the Bruce Peninsula
Having an Aromatherapy Massage Treatment is truly therapeutic, as it awakens the senses and melts all your stresses away. At Aromasense Massage & Bodyworks in the Bruce Peninsula, we combine your massage with high grade essential oils extracted from plants and herbs to provide natural healing benefits, some of which are mentioned below.
Natural Healing Benefits
- Reduces Pain – Since its development, it is becoming clear that the elements of Raindrop therapy not only reduces chronic back pain but also benefits other body systems. The analgesic ingredients in the essential oils help reduce pain and discomfort.
- Aids Stress Relief, Improves Emotional Well-being – Therapeutic essential oils have a normalizing effect on the nervous system making them ideal for reducing stress, anxiety and tension.The oils can immediately penetrate cell membranes and diffuse through the blood and tissues within a matter of seconds
- Relaxes Muscles – Muscles that are sore, tight and achy get relief from oils such as basil, wintergreen, marjoram, cypress and peppermint.
- Helps Reduce Inflammation – Worldwide studies have identified several essential oils as powerful anti-inflammatory agents. These include wintergreen, peppermint and thyme, lemongrass and lavender. These essential oils are all used in the Raindrop therapy.
- Helps Improve Circulation – Essential oils can be most beneficial in boosting circulation due to oxygenating properties. When they are combined with massage and hydrotherapy the effects are often felt immediately.
- Helps Detox Body Systems – The therapeutic oils used in Raindrop therapy are high in phenols which aid in cleansing cellular receptor sites and enhance the Lymphatic system.
- Helps improve Immune Function – Thyme and oregano essential oils are known to support the immune system. They also create an unfavorable environment for harmful viruses and bacteria that can hibernate and lay dormant in the body. These “natural antibiotics” boost immune function by staving off bacteria not only on the skin but deeper into body tissue.
Prior to your Aromatherapy Massage, we like to learn more about any ailments that trouble you. From here, we are able to create an oil combination that is blended just for you. The positive effects from our Aromatherapy Massage treatments are often felt immediately or a couple days later. If you’ve never tried an Aromatherapy Massage before, you’re in for a treat!
Fire Raindrop Therapy Treatment
Experience the natural healing effects of our Fire Raindrop Therapy Treatment. At Aromasense Massage & Bodyworks we take Raindrop therapy to the next level. We use the ancient art of Fire Cupping to open the pores along the spine with gentle heat and cupping massage. Add applications of 5 antiviral, anti-inflammatory and aromatic essential oils, hot towels and warming wax, and your body will revel in the after effects.
Fire Raindrop Therapy Gives Immune System Boost
The Fire & Raindrop treatment is amazing for boosting the immune system while offering the benefits of an intensive aromatherapy session. Aromatherapy, the systematic use of volatile plant oils known as essential oils, has been used in holistic healthcare for thousands of years. Natural aromatherapy is a complementary therapy designed to treat the “whole” person by assisting the body’s ability to regulate, balance and maintain itself. The therapeutic essential oils support the body by bringing it back to balance (homeostasis ) without harmful side effects of chemical based products. The relaxing and mild application of the therapeutic-grade oils are gently dispensed like “little raindrops” up along the spine and back. The application of hydrotherapy wraps your body in a warming welcoming heat and deepens the benefits of the essential oils. The essential oils and heat are also applied to soles of the feet while applying pressure to key reflex spots in the feet, ankles and heels.